Last updated: This personal data policy is applicable when using Liftup Product Configurator (LPC) and is valid for all users of this service.
Use of personal information:
- Login to this site uses third party single sign-on services from Google OpenID and Microsoft Single Sign-On. When using these services to confirm your identity, you will be asked to share certain personal data with us, such as your name and email address. When logging in, you will be asked to confirm that you share this data with us.
- Information is gathered in order to save and forward the material you generate. We only collect information you explicitly submit/enter.
- Additionally, this information is used for internal statistics, but is not disclosed to third parties. However, it is possible to use the LPC, as a “guest”, with limited functionalities and without providing other information than the e-mail address to which we send the generated.s
- Our service allows you to enter custom user data in the generated material. Liftup A/S has no influence or control over this and it is the user's responsibility to ensure that no sensitive information is entered.
- The data collected will not be deleted as the purpose of gathering information is the ability to retrieve previously generated material. According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to be informed of your data, have your data corrected or deleted, by contacting Liftup A/S at email@example.com
Cookies are used on our site, and they serve the following purposes:
- Technical functionality so we can remember your settings.
- Traffic Measurement, so we know how many people visit our site and from where.